A deck is an excellent way to enhance your outdoor living space.
SC Constructions offers a complete service and can provide advice on designing your deck. We draw the plans for you, or you can bring your own plans and ideas for us to work with.
- Pool Decks
- Entertainment Decks
- Front Entry Decks
- Covered Decks
- Deck restorations & extensions
- Handrails and balustrades – all types
- Slatted timber screens
SC Constructions is highly experienced in deck design and construction and as such, has developed a superior, longer lasting product.
Our decks are:
- Available in a range of materials- Pine, Spotted Gum, Kwila/Merbau, Yellow Balau and composite decking in a variety of sizes
- Built using material from environmentally friendly sustainable sources
- Able to be built using set lengths of decking for fewer joins and a more streamlined appearance
- Built to deter termites; All hardwood posts are set above ground in steel galvanised stirrups
- Set with galvanised fixings as standard. Stainless steel screws for pine floors.
Call Shay on 0428 422 306 or email to book a free, no-obligation appointment to discuss your deck or patio project.
SC Constructions is QBCC licenced and insured, and is a member of the QMBA. We provide QBCC approved written contracts for all our work and ensure everything meets the highest standards of workmanship.
Carports and Patios
A well-designed patio or car-port provides protection and comfort from Australia’s harsh climate, an enhances the appeal and value of your whole home.
SC Constructions builds all styles of patios and carports across the Sunshine Coast; From traditional timber with corrugated roofing, to modern self-spanning and insulated systems.
- Skillion patio
- Gable patio
- Fly-over patio
- Insulated Patio
- Self-spanning patio
- Timber patio
- Balinese huts
Once we have worked with you to design the best-suited patio or carport for your home, we will arrange all council approval and inspections so you have your patio constructed and ready to use in no time.
If natural timber is more your style we have a range of options to suit your tastes and budget. Such as Pine, Dressed Hardwood, Balinese thatched Huts and slatted Gazebos. We can even install a kit form patio or carport you have purchased yourself.